Sunday, May 14, 2006

14/05 Mother's day! So basically happy mother's day to every mother out there!!!

Well ya.. Today supposed to go get my new Fujitsu lappy cos my old one is basically dying cos of over use last sem i guess.. *ok fine.. i am not the only one using it* But in the end the lappy was really terrible and not up to my standard of weight.. Heavy until like elephant like tt.. Want me to lug it ard ar sure die... But ah haiz... Which means i have to increase my budget of the lappy i am looking for... Arrg tats a killer @_@... Nice dear ger Jan offered to let me borrow her G4 Mac.. But then as u see... 19 years of Windows.. I am a real Mac idiot.. The only Mac i know is Macdonalds. *ok i know not funny...* The only time i get to use a Mac is the time i working at my events management company... I use the excel until i want to vomit blood.. Cannot get use to only one button for the mouse sia... @_@ So nw how? I also dunno liao.. haix.. Soon i won't have enough money to feed my bike's oil... (oil prices are rising everyday) And not jus me.. But my bike will soon be powered by grass....

(picture edited with photoshop NOT REAL. So stop emailing me and ask me where do i get absurb pictures. Use a little bit brains won't kill u...... 0_O )

The New Caltex GRASS with techron. Burn fossil fuel to power ur engine. Save the earth.

Jus went to a Hong Kong Restaurant near Simpang Bedok jus now to celebrate 5 mother's mother's day.. Lol.. ^-^V SUPER loads of people lor.. Kao... Then they come out the food like rushing u off like tat.. 2 mins come out 2 type of dishes liao. Then have to eat damn fast cos the food keep on coming out and no place to put... Wad the hell lor.. Eat until like piranahs lor.. @_@ But the food got to sae la.. Zhan... Which is why we always go back there to eat =P.

Hmm.. Time to do some research on wad type of laptops to shop for liao.. Haix... I see a incoming big hole in my wallet.... @_@

8:51 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits