Monday, May 01, 2006

Whew jus back frm work.. Ya.. U won't believe it.. I went to help out back at SSC.. All because of i stupidly picked up the phone la... Haix.. Dunno wad i thinking... Think i headache then delirious nv see the no. properly sia..

One very bad thing about me is that when people plead me too long i don't know how to say no... This has happened to me soooo many times.. Haix.. Even if its something against my wishes one i would still say ok fine.. The word no would be like out of my dictionary de la.. Can nv bring it out de... I think i better start learning.. It has already caused me a big amount of problems thoughout my life..

Went to marine parade my last time's house wif my best bud that stayed quite close to me too last time.. *Its unbelieveable de lor.. I knew my fren ever since kindergarden.. I never knew he was only like 2 blocks away frm me until last time when we went Marina Parade play pool then we talk talk say out de..* Wah lao.. Find my and his old house like treasure hunt like tt.. @_@ Lucky i bought street directory lol.. Took a while we found his block n house.. lol.. Whoa his old house now like christmas tree sia.. Green and FULL of decorations lolx.. N it smelled "Special".. (forgot to take picture sia!! Aiya...) Lol.. He spent like 10 mins grumbling la.. Say tis say tat.. Say until when i want to go find mine time's up i got to go work.. Told u not to curse and swear too long outside ur old house liao.. nah beh.. Ah neh live in ur house only wad.. Wads wrong? not happy go buy back lor.. Make me waste my time follow u nia.. lol.. =P

Hmm today supervisor off day.. Woo hoo.. No nid see her face work also happy. Today work and last time i work very different sia.. Manager treat me so nice today.. Damn polite.. But ah sense sometin wrong wif the Manager and the Captain when i was workin lor.. And i was rite.. Todae the manager talk to me the words like got double edge like tt.. Talk to me got hidden meaning for the captain.. Aiyo.. *Shake head* But tis not my problem la.. Better not care so much.. Basically todae ah i once got free time i eat lol.. I ate cheese cakeS. *notice the plural* hehe.. Then near dinner time got chicken curry.. Also i go take one big bowl eat... Then eat dinner.. Then eat Grilled Tenderloin.. Garlic bread... Fruits.. Uncountable amt of fruit juices.. Kit kat.. Unknown milk chocos... Lolx super duper full sia.. Take here take there.. Todae is dunno go work or go eat.. lol.. But then i think too much heaty food liao leh.. My sore throat coming back.. *no wait... It never left* Think i better be careful wif wad i eat..

Anyways.. Gillian n Angel. I won the bet lor! Dun lai zhang act blur. I want my dinner! hehe.. Told u Man U sure kena bao by Chelsea one.. *Although i dun like both teams* See i help u save money frm S'Pools.. If not 200 bucks fly lor.. I dun care at least 1/3 of that money my prize money lol.. =P

Hmm ok i am bored.. Gif u guys a link.. Go see to destress ba =) *Warning.. Girls may not like it tt much ^-^*

Why Men Die First... http://www.horsman.co.nz/story.do?id=65

11:55 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits