Thursday, April 06, 2006

Am back everyone! Todae darn late fer work sia.. chao chao 2 hrs late... lolx.. But Cannot blame me ok.. I 5.00pm already on my way on bike liao cos i wan to go eat lunch so i went early.. Go out starting sun still shine so bright.. Who the hell know ride to ECP expressways thunder strike rain pour down like someone spill buckets of water like tt.. 10 sec i wet frm top to toe liao.. Lucky i found an overhead bridge to hide sia.. And second lucky thing.. This time i got zip lock back to protect my phone and Ipod.. If not both gone for good AGAIN.. (Thinking about my old 6260..)


*Screw the darn weather.. Seriously...*

So basically i waited under the bridge for like nearly 3 hrs lor. Cold, Hungry and Late.. I tell u it isn't the best feeling on earth sia.. So i slept on my bike fer like half an hour.. (how did i fall asleep u dun ask me.. I also dunno how i did it..) DAMN the rain.. Seriously.. Make me miss my lunch and dinner.. In the end entire nite i only ate a piece of bread and a cup of coffee which i took frm the restaurant. (The coffee taste crappy by the way and it still cost customers $4.50 Wad the hell...) Cannot tahan sia jus went to 7 eleven buy instant noodles n Carlsberg come home cook for supper.


Sad Supper rite? Wad the hell.. @_@ Worse than the day b4... Arrg..

Ge dou tian wang i reach last epi liao!!! Wahh.. Good shows always ends so fast.. Damn... Ok gonna watch it while i eat..


Chao Zhan!!!! *PS thnks to xiaomei fer the pic.. Find one entire nite yesterday cannot find a single good pic..*

4:05 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits