Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Wah.. Damn pissed off la.. Warning to EVERY ipod fans out there. NEVER To BUY FRM THIS STORE. I will explain my reason. If u still wanna buy its up to u. Do it at ur own risk.

IDEAL TECHNOLOGIES
1 ROCHOR ROAD CANAL RD #06-64
SIM LIM SQUARE SINGAPORE (188504)

3 days ago my remote control of my ipod video broke down. And this is not the first time somemore la! Before it broke down tis time.. I went over to the freaking store to change it. First time i change it because the remote made my songs one side louder than the other.. Nvm lor.. I take the trouble to go change.. The store sales guys gif me the f*ucked up look and tell me no prob wad. His bloody ear mus be haf problem sia. Nvm in the end he changed fer me so i kept quiet. Then after the swap.. 2 days later which was the recent case, the bloody remote become cannot even press anymore. I was so freaking furious la.. So i went over to go changed it again. This time i quite pissed le. But i kept my cool then tell the same guy nicely that the remote control malfunctioned again.. This time worse.. Cannot even press... I dai gai summarise the entire conversation.. Forever remember wad the bastard said lor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Him: Orr spoil again ar.. Sorry hor. Our store items ar only allow one time exchange only. Second time spoil too bad.

Me: What??? I only used two days and it malfunctioned and u tell me now cannot change? And where did u write that only one time change???

Him: Too bad lor. How i know how u use. Maybe u throw it around on the floor or put it inside water i cannot see. I won't change it. Dun nid write down one. Company rules. (nearly made me scold f*uck when i heard that)

Me: *kept my cool* Obviously u can see the cosmetics of the item is in perfect condition la! If u want to check inside i also dun mind let u check lor!

Him: i dun care.. I see cannot see much. And i dunno how to open it. So i won't.

Me: What?? And you don't want to change it for me. What choice u leave me?

Him: Well if i were u i won't go this kind of store and get best deal. I go to most expensive store to buy one. Then if i get any free gift with my purchase if the free gift spoil even if i use only one day i also dun care. Cos free one wad. (Well pardon me but at that pt of time i didn't get to say tis.. FUCK U i bought ur ipod at the same fixed price of $548.)

After half an hour of arguement with the bastard...

Me: I am now really very unhappy with your attitude. I bought your ipod because of your last salesperson provided good sales. And now u come gif me so many problems. Wth is this. I paid for my purchase mind u.

Him: Orr your good sales experience is already the incentive liao wad. That wad u gained from the purchase. Be happy with that.. That is already enough and worth your money liao wad. (WTF.. U might as eat shit and die Ass.)

Me: What the hell???? Ok i dun want to talk so much crap now. I dun want u to change my topic. I only want to know one thing now. What are you going to do about your faulty goods?

Him: *gif the xia lan face* I now don't want to change for you leh. What can you do? Don't talk so much with me. I die also won't change for u. Too bad count that its your bad luck lor. What can u do?

He seriously pissed me off with that sentence. After that i started to really shout out to him. Making it clear his good suck and it malfunctions easily. Making sure everyone in the shop can hear me. Which of course everyone hear tat straight away leave the store. At this pt another guy came over ask me to talk behind cos no customers dare to come after hearing their stuff spoil so fast. Tat guy talk nicely to me say sorry and stuff change for me. That guy is not bad la. But seriously this store that sales person SUCK. What bloody attitude is that? Your goods suck as hard as u do wise guy.. Eat shit n die.

Why didn't i think of reporting this to CASE at tt pt of time.. Damn.. If i did that guy sure die. Dumb me.. Damn..

Anyways got loads of bdaes these few days ar.. Scary..

1. Yesterday's(past 12am liao) which is 27th is JJ and Philip's Bdae!
2. 26th.. Day before yesterday was my old fren Tai Zheng's bdae!
3. 28th.. Today's Angelica and Jia Min's and Jia Xi's birthday!
4. March 30th is S.H.E's HEBE's Bdae!!!
5. Marth 31st Jocelyn bday.
6. April 3rd Wee Zhun's bdae and Jun Yi's!

*phew so many bdae* So at one shot... EVERYONE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Lucky i siam fast tml go overseas liao.. If not i shudder at the idea of everyone's presents... @_@ A total of 8 presents at one go lor!!! =P Haha.. Too bad =P

Well Renfu frm 56's gonna come out wif tis new show soon call "Shi Shen" Sure it gonna be chao zan sia! Borrowed xiaomei's J star book took a pic of Renfu and Ming Dao.


I am sooo sure i am going to buy tt ou xiang ju when it comes out!

12:14 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits