Friday, March 10, 2006

Haix.. These few days no mood.. No mood to blog or do anything lor... My Ipod offically declare dead on 7.3.2006.. Its hardisk died.. For no apparently reason.. Been listening to it on my com and suddenly it cannot be read and poof... Gone.. Jus like tt.. $450 gone wif the wind.. Just like tt.. WTF$$(*#$@^#*@#@!@# Arrgg.. Bought over all the way to Yio Chu Kang Apple Care to try to repair it.. Its so freaking Ulu Pandan place.. Dogs dun shit Cats dun cry place.. Crap... Then reach there the service centre only one small room not much bigger than my toliet.. Told the service guy the symptoms of the problems that occured in my ipod and the icons that are showing..

Namely:

Apparently the Service Person thought it was funny.. Here's a summarized dialog.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: My Ipod cannot be read by the computer and the songs skipped of by itself. And recently it keeps on showing a weird sad ipod sign. Whats it?

Service Guy: Oh it shows the sad face? Tats Apple's way of telling u your Ipod is leaving you. Its going away and its very sad.. Dun worry. Apple did this because its their way of humor and lighten u up when ur Ipod is dying. U wan repair can.. $450 lor. *smile*

PS: I paid $450 when i first bought this set...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me.. How's that going to help u lighten up.. What? Looking at a dumb sad Ipod which is a big sign telling u there goes ur Ipod and $450.. I believe a small icon like tt isn't going to lighten up.. Perhaps something like this wld:

Yeah right.. 100 more years maybe...



Look at me and Buy my NEW VIDEO IPOD!!

So now i can hear the Ipod Video and Steve Jobs(Apple's CEO) calling out for me because maybe due to my No Ipod withdrawal symptoms.. Its killing me.. No music in ears sucks... @_@ *Cries* $548... Why does Video Ipod have to be so expensive.. And why my old one is out of production??? 1yr old only also dun want to make.. Forcing everyone to buy coloured sets... A*holes..


Last but not least... A tribute... 0_0... Bye bye Ipod...

1:05 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits