Friday, February 17, 2006

Ok.. Maybe my mouth suay.. lol.. Yesterday onli jus blogged abt the Copyright Law.. And today if u guys read or watched the news, another 2 bites the dust. JAILED. Lol.. darn sad man.. Haix.

May i present u the few replies that will cause a few asses to be laughed off ppl's back u gt into jail because of those.

Top Three Stupid Reasons to Get into JAIL.

No. 3 - Why u come jail? ---> I stripped myself naked in my house and walked ard, causing disturbance and trauma to my neighbours opposite my house.

No. 2 - Why u come jail? ---> I lor. Racist. Call people of different ethic grp frm me names that are not nice. Blog abt ppl of different colour. Call them names etc. <-- Censored and mild down to viewer's discretion. ( If u get into jail because of racism. U might as well go knock urself into the wall and stay there.)

TOP - No. 1 - Why u come jail? "Orr i download song lor." And since the two guys tat are jus caught are pioneer batch, they shld be happy.. Written down in Singapore History Books. They wld haf something to be proud of when they become grandfathers.. "ah boy/ger ah.. U see ah gong so power. Singapore first person to be jailed for downloading songs online" Whoa fierce.. @_@

Hmmz so much abt LAW.. Phew today was lucky.. I reached my work place on the dot of 10am. *sweat* If late again i think realli will eat cuttlefish le.. Anyways... Jus saw something darn hillarous online.. Compliments to Jan. Wahaha.. I present to u the twit of the month.. Better dun put the url.. later show then kena.. Jus show u how twits write.

Introducing Miss Celeste with her terrfic conversation:
(Extraction Nothing was changed frm wad she wrote)

then while walking back t class

mrs logan
walks
-stares at skirt

logan : hey girl! stop! you too! -points at marlyn & i
cel : what lah
mar : kept quite
logan : WHY IS YOUR SKRIT SO SHORT UNFOLD IT NOW!
WHY YOU WEAR YOUR SKIRT SO LOW? WHY DO YOU WEAR BRIGHT PINK BRA T SCHOOL?
cel : nice what
logan : DONT YOU KNOW ITS CHEAP

cel : WHAT CHEAP MAN - ROLLS EYES.
CAN WEAR WHATEVER BRA I WANT WHAT. (gives th wtf look)

logan : (dont know what t say) BUT YOURE NOT SUPPOSE T WEAR THIS KIND OF COLOR
& YOU DONT HAVE A MODEL'S LEG WHY WEAR SO SHORT

cel : (gives a fucking fuckd up angry look)SO WHAT IF I DOTN HAVE A MODEL'S LEG?
STILL WANNA SHOW IF I HAVE SPASTIC LEGS, FAT LEGS OR WHAT I STILL WANNA SHOW.WHAT CAN YOU DO?! MY LEGS YOUR PROBLEM MISS?

logan : whats your name

cel: CELESTE

logan : SO YOURE CELESTE

logan walks away

Wow.. I speechless after reading that lol.. Tsk Tsk.. Kids nowadays.. But really.. That scanned pic.. It really made my day...

11:16 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits