Monday, January 30, 2006

Yo ppl!! Happy new year to every one ya? Gong Hei Fat Choi!! =)

Hehe yesterdae nite cannot tahan liao ate lots lots lots of my new year goodies.. Hehe.. ^_^ My sis bought back the "ma shu" frm Taiwan.. Chao nice.. Took a pic =P


Trust me.. I ate 3/4 of it... That is the reason they can't find these stuff in the morning when ppl come over to "pai nian" ahehe... ^_^

Went to only my Aunt's house to bai nian todae.. Gosh.. can count how bad my ang pows are gonna be.. So ppl DUN COMPLAIN @_@...

Haix so of my relative so insensitive de.. "Why nv bring ur last time tt gf over?" Ownself also know last time liao still ask.. Then one after another one ask lor. But still i not affected de k? I jus smile and smile when they asked. See!! I told u ppl i became matured!! Hehe... Ok fine.. A lil bit matured at least.. =P Some even better.. Edwin u study wad now ar? Secondary Sch wad year.. I look that young?? o_O Nevertheless its been a fun dae.. Talking to lots of ppl =) Sadly i become an uncle wif lots of nephews liao.. @_@ Uncle leh... I feel damn damn old.. =( But nvm.. Show u all one of my cute nephew... =P


His name IS!! errm... wait.. name.. Errm.. Wait i get back to u... @_@


*Har?? Cannot Hear U!!* =)

He chao cute la =) Zhen shi shou bu liao ta!! Hehe..

This year ar.. First year go out wif my other cousins ar.. Watched Fearless at TM!! Timing sooo packed... So basically we caught the 1.30am show then can.. 7pm buy tix already most of the seat taken le.. Lucky we got great seats.. Darn nice sia the show.. Great MV also =) Jay Chou... And Jet Lee.. I nothing to sae.. Superb skills... Chao zhan!! Rating 8.5/10.. Darn sad ending too.. Go watch sia ppl!! In e mean time watch the MV! =) Its taken frm the offical site.. I NEVER KOPE HOR! And i decided not to host here.. Just in case i get into trouble..


Its in Quick Time Format.. U need the QuickTime Player to play. Click on the link to d/w the player... Its kinda big.. 8.9mb.. Pls be patient.. Dun flame if cannot load.. Cannot load jus dun watch lor. =P

5:00 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits