Saturday, January 14, 2006

Oh my.. this few days deadlines come after one another.. Been terribly busy to meet up with them all.. And due to that i haven been sleeping much at all.. Everyday with less than 3 hours to rest.. I am dying.. Still remembered 2 days ago i was so tired, when i went to sleep, i fell asleep in abt 2 mins? *b4 i slept i was setting alarm on my phone so i saw the time.. 6.48am i still remember..* Once i fell asleep, i had a nightmare.. Shit right?? I vaguely remember one part... I was dreaming that i was going to sleep. BUT when i lie on the bed going to fall asleep, i would dream that in my dream i going to fall asleep. And it went on and on and on.... Stupid rite?? The scary part i forgot liao. But it ain't a good dream i would say..

Retail management in action project would start on Jan 16.. We would be opening our shop in Business School of Temasek Poly. So ar.. Ppl come support me ok? I sell really bo profit margin one hor! *Our motive ain't to make a profit anymore... @_@* So come come help me recoup losses kk??

Aiya.. I still got so much things to do.. And auditions are starting on monday, and mary(Dun ask me liao.. Mary is a GUY) and i still haven rehearse properly.. gone case.. Only once yesterday at Kbox. We practiced for quite a while..K la not bad.. Jus that our voice are both for lead singing.. Need to work out on how we are not going to let our voices fight with each other can le.. So if everything really work out u guys mus support me ya? =) Actually yesterday got take some pics of our Kbox session but i think better dun post better.. haha =PpP

Oh ya.. Yesterday got miracle.. IT DIDN'T RAIN when i was biking!!! First time in the last month!! Good.. My luck turning for the better..

Was watching Yu Le Bai Fen Bai yesterdae Angela Zhang Shao Han was on the show.. Xiao Zhu was like talking abt some seriously cold jokes.. The entire recording room listen liao super quiet. lolx. Darn funny.. And Angela sang and danced her new song Pandora.. Good show for destressing.. So fer those who haven watch till nw, go catch it =)


Xiao Zhu!!~~


She chao thin.. Like stick sia... Weighing only 35kg.. Mus be girls dream weight =).

Oh shucks guess i gotta stop here today.. Off to song composing for temasek poly open house. Come support me on that day too! Will be singing the song Mary and I gonna compose.. Haha.. =) See ya!~ Ja Na~~

5:02 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits