Thursday, December 29, 2005


Ain't a very great day for me if u ask.. Kinda pissed off. Yea.. Weird eh? Its been a very very long time i ever got pissed off. And ah ha. Today marks the first day after so long that i gotten super duper pissed. Never mind abt it. Guess i will stop harping on it on my opening paragraph.

Seriously reluctant to wake up today to go do project. Am just really very tired. Ahhh... So many shit to do. So little time.. How great.. I wonder how am i gonna finish em all on time... And yes.. I got to say this out.. FUK Internet Marketing. Ahhh i a feel a lil better nw..

I dun noe where my life heading nw actually.. Every night either go out darn late come back, or go club. What actually i want ar? I am like kinda confused nw.. I need a goal. I haf none. I ain't like b4 liao lor. Guess this kinda life actually don't really suit me. I need someone to be ard. But who? No ideas... -___-

Basket.. Old Airport Road's famous Rojak store never open today. Neh neh.. Made me felt like a wasted trip there.. Lots of stuff closed down there liao.. Missed the olden time's Old Airport Road. More great food and stuff..

East Coast also not as nice as before.. It just too packed now.. Too many people. Bah. No more quietness there. Same goes to Pasir Ris Park. Went this 2 places with diff ppl bt i think i won't go these places alone like b4 liao.. Think gotta check out the last beach.. Changi Beach.. Think more quiet there.. No one dare to go. T_T

Came across a seriously true signature on a forum.. Decided to share wif u ppl =)



Kinda true right? Humans. Bah.. A species that knows too much and tried to act smart. In my opinion, cats and dogs better that human beings.

Guess tml after project i am just gonna go home. No mood to do anything. No mood to go anywhere. I guess it ain't gonna be easy to stop feelin like this. This feeling sucks.. Totally... New Year i think also ruined liao.. FUK.

2:50 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits