Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hey ppl... haixx actually wanna upload photos... but well i guess i am jus too lazy and tired to do so.... -_-

Been a while i updated again ya? So haha.. Oh well.. Hmmz ya.. Yesterday went to the darn centrepoint area to take pics fer the dumb Individual Journal at last... (Die.. Need to pass up nxt wk...) I got to start workin on it soon... Orchard really has some great sights of lightings at nite... They were beautiful... And compliments goes to MingZhen! Who pei-ed me the entire day to go stupidly snap photos secretly ard orchard X_X..

And second person to thnk.. Xiao Jie aka Jia Hui!!! If nt fer her lending me her HP to go take pic, i die le for sure.. So Thank You Soooooooo Much!! PS: Mini Skirt Bear Bear is doing fine! =)

Cafe Cartel food still has such big portions.. I thought my stomach was abt to burst yesterday...

Anyways todae chiong pool.. Consecutive 5 wins.. I am doing well... hehe... =) But i can be better.. =P

Figured the true ability of my machine... Actually running frm east to toa payoh although far, but it was a great feelin sia.. My "wife" not failing me.. =) Just that as always, drink fuel like water again -___-

Going to sleep nw.. Actually got so many stuff to blog, but nxt time i guess.. Already 7am still haven sleep X_X.... Reached home too late le me....

Gd Nitex ppl...
Peace out..

7:06 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits