Thursday, November 17, 2005

I got to say... Mr Brown's Zhng my Car is Great Pod Cast... It fricken funny... But ar.. Nowadays ar read many newspaper... "33 People Under Investigation For Illegal Downloads Of Stuff Online..." Cham ppl... Pray fer them sia... So msn nw better don't send Anything... So ar.. Haha dun call me send u online.. XD

These few days dunno why sia.. Not myself... Feel really bad these days... Haix... Trying hard to not think so much... To top things up specs spoil... basket... Gone to make the specs today.. Ex... Pain... Fark...

Bike Retest comin soon... Hope really everything goes well...

Anyways i found the Zhng My Car part one!! U can download it HERE!! Thnk me sia =) Lol..

D/w Here ppl!!! ===> Mr Brown's Zhng My Car.. <===

4:57 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits