Friday, October 28, 2005

Figured that sooo many ppl sae my blog scary sia.. haha.. Where got?? Gothic ma.. Tis call "artistic" sia lolx.. Cannot expect me to make pink color type of blog then use cotton candy as pattern rite? lolx..

Wow seriously.. Today's job.. I really wonder why i am there.. For my presense? Errmz i like stand there look at banglah workers(maybe spell wrongly) set up the entire exhibition. Then i stand there like statue like that.. Ok la.. I got so bored decided to walk ard and ask them do some stuff here and there that my boss needed la cos boss asked me to supervise them ma.. But realli. As a matter of fact.. I really did nothin much.. Really.. Take the pay i also guilty sia lolx.. I even got so tired *or was it bored?* that i fell asleep when i sat down at the stairs when i am supposed to look at them work. I m like paid to sleep.. Wth... Oh my god.. lolx.. Really feel bad sia.. Think tml i help out the most i can to cover up my this guilty conscience.. LOL. I made myself sound so bad sia. -_-

Met "Uncle"(Philip), min and Julius at Queenstown to go IKEA.. Get some furniture.. That place's stuff is real great.. If i got the cash i wld really get lots of stuff frm there lorx.. And yes did i mention the Chicken Wings and Swedish Meatballs ROX!! BUT that's not the impt part of the dae there lolx..

This part is i promised uncle i put this JUST FOR HIM ONE lolx.. Buay tahan him sia lolx.... I take coffee for him ok, ASK HIM TAKE FOR ME ONE CUP HE GEY GAO! Still gif me steady face lor.. Good liao lor. Big liao. Lao Da liao sia lolx.. I give u the award of the month u never take. Not everyone can take one leh.. Haha.. Ok la he not so bad la.. He NICE person! Only that he dun wan qing me one 50cent honey stick when i bo 50cent only ma! I die also rememeber sia! U sure die liao lol..

Ok la enough bullsh1t i talked abt uncle. Defamement*Maybe spell wrongly again.. Ah heck* But bo bian la i actually dun wan write out one jus that i promised it on my name liao leh lolx cannot take back promises. I keep every single promises i make one lorx. UNLESS they EXPIRED. Not many wld understand that part. But some will.. Some..

Went on a bus to go Katong fer 5 star chicken rice.. It was raining very very heavily.. Raindrops.. Ahh Crap... Here i go again.. But i really jus can't help it. I need to find somewhere to pour out my chain of thoughts.. Bear with me for one para.. Just one....

Looking out the window.

Raindrops pelting down hard on the tarmac ground and on the window. It feels like every single to me holds a memory of what happened.. How we used to go out. How we used to be happy. How we used to smile. How we used to share thoughts with each other. How we used to care for each other.. Used To.. Everything used to be great. Used To... I wld like to take out my thoughts and rearrange them well. But WHAT THE FU*K am i still doing... I feel crappy. No wait... This time i ain't gonna be that way. I am myself. I am me. This is my life. My Place. My RULES. All this are just memories. I rather have a life where people cherish me. I ain't gonna put anyone on hate list or wadsoever.

I learnt to forgive. I learnt to forget. I am Edwin. And i am going to be just FINE.

Ok.. That's all the crap i have for today. Thank you for coming by and wasting like 5 mins of ur time reading this? Thank you for all those who care and FCUK all those who are fakin it. Oh yea..

My Place. My RULES. Dun like it? READ DISCLAIMERS AND CLICK THE LIL RED X BUTTON ON YOUR TOP RIGHT HAND OF UR SCREEN..

Nitex everyone =) This is 3dwn frm CNN! ^_^

Peace Out.

7:17 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits