Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ok.. After an astonishing amt of ppl probing me abt a same particular question, i edited my last post... So no need to ask anymore ya? T_T

Kinda wasted my life away today. Wait not todae.. Time check is 4.15am on Jan 2, so i shld say its yesterday.. Basically woke up ard 2pm, (slept too late the night b4) so pep up and keep on tellin myself that i will finish at least one IJ today. But after sitting in front of the com, felt bored, no ideas flowing, so started to surf net and played games. Gotten hold of some old sch games. The Neo Geo Platform to play those arcade games. Although not latest games but i think i am gonna save some cash playin these arcade game at home fer a while.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All time favorite Metal Slug!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

King of Fighters =)

Nice shit.. Anyways after a while decided to do some work... Wrote 2 paragraphs and then got bored again.... Darn too lazy!! Gotta do something abt this... But oh well in the meantime, relax time again!! Haha.. Played my F.E.A.R.. Seriously balls droppin game... Its gonna kill my heart one of these days.. I rate tis game 9/10 even though the game play kinda choppy on my lousy com.. The suspense at times is even more shocking that scary movies... And since i found a skinz fer the game someone made online, decided to kop and change my blog skin fer a few days to show u ppl how cool e game is once i haf the time. =) But it won't be a permanent change cos fer 2 reasons. I believe i am gonna recieve lots of complain fer using too scary blog template once i put it up and i already haf in mind the ppl complaining.. =P Secondly i dun like to be a leecher.. Like to make my own stuff hehe... Will update more about this when i haf time..

I kinda remembered one thing.. One of my new year resolutions was broken straight after it was made on the new year... Not to party too much and remind myself that alcohol isn't water... I figured that i was in ONE fullerton when i made that resolution... Crap.... -___-

Oh great... 4.50am liao... Tml sch starts.... And i am supposed to be sleepin.. Why the heck i wake up again... Hmmz saw some really disappointing stuff online tonight... BUT i mus remind myself... NEW YEAR liao.. OLD YEAR passed.... Gotta pull myself together =) Kkz enoff crappin.. Gonna rest.. Left 3 hrs of sleep...

4:14 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits