Sunday, January 01, 2006

Well everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Its gonna be a great year for everyone this year!! *Cross my fingers and hope this is gonna be true*

2005 had been the worse year of my life. Seriously... Let me list out some stuff i remember..
1. Lost someone.
2. Nearly lost my life thrice.
3. Did lots of regretful stuff..
4. Misunderstood. Which caused lots of problems.
5. Framed very badly.
6. Lost lots of cash.. Be it dropped or bet.
7. Missed out on many important chances in life.
8. Kinda lost 4 frens.
9. Partied to much. Regret cos havin cash flow problems.
10 Damn if this list goes on it will be nv endin.. Stop here.

K la.. Got bad things also must have good things.
1. Gotten a good job although very irregular, but superb boss and pay. I LOVE moi job =P
2. Gotten my license and new metallic "wife". =)
3. Have a group of great frens =)
4. Happy to know that there are some ppl that is actually concerned abt me. ^_^
5. Siao liao.. Nothing much more...

Bugger... Nv mind... 2006 will be a better year.. A new start.. I can't afford to have another bad year.. Its jus too hard to live thru..

New Year Resolutions!!

Lai lai.. Since everyone make resolutions i also make some.. And HOPE to follow em hehe.. =P
1. Party less.. Go out less in the nite.. Save my pocket.
2. Understand others around me more.
3. Be a lil more hardworking.
4. Be more quiet.

Ya... Better dun make too much.. Afraid cannot tahan all.. I will do my best on the above!!

Ok.. Back on earth.. Recently jus went to watch the "A Chinese Tall Story"



Don't be fooled by the posters people.. The show was erm.. Terrible? Wait.. Terrible seems like an understatement.. A flop.. Or a disaster wld sound nice... Its TOTAL CRAP lor... Best part was only Charlene becomin an angel.. Loved the wings... Thats the most prettiest part of the show.. 3/10 for this show. If u haf enoff money to burn after tearing 10 pieces of the dollar notes, go ahead and watch it. My personal views only.. U can ignore my ramblings.

As expected, went partyin out yesterdae. Esplanade.. Woo.. Kinda like human sardines.. The ppl who went shld know... Went over to the Merlion park there to watch.. Lesser ppl there.. But still just as packed.. But a beautiful view if u ask me.. Jus that my phone cam lousy.. If nt this pic wld look Soooooo much betta..



Terribly bored cos of standin on one spot frm 11pm to 12am just to wait for the fireworks.. I was kinda bored.. And since with this crowd, its kinda easy to fool ppl ard u. So i tried the imfamous "pointing to the sky" trick. Once i started pointing, Nearly EVERYONE around me and my frens start to stupidly look up to the sky where i am pointing.. (Which in fact i was pointing at nothing at all) Its kinda of nice to see the people's facial expressions.. Lolz.. Even after i stopped pointing, they still kept on gazing at the spot i was pointing at. Waiting to see something.. Haha.. Silly yea? Bo bian. Told u i was bored hehe..

The fireworks was spectacular... Its darn beautiful... But i took video.. So sorry ya.. no pics.. After the fireworks, went to ONE at Fullerton. Great club if u ask me.. But yesterdae's party wasn't really good.. Not as much ppl as the last event i went at ONE. The door charge was EXPENSIVE...... Kinda "ouch" price If u ask me..



Ya u didn't see wrongly.. Its $30 bucks... Jus cover charge somemore... Haven count my jugs i bought... -___- Mastercard bill come i die... But not bad la.. party was kinda ok.. Saw a few old frens there too.

Takin a cab after clubbin was kinda IMPOSSIBLE.. Even callin a cab is darn hard.. Took ard 1 n a half hr to get thru and call a cab.. Went back to Justin's hotel with the others to rest. Yea.. Tats abt it.. Not bad of a celebrations i guess..

K la. Actually got lots of other pics to upload and stuff.. BUT i darn tired nw.. Slept only at ard 7am yesterdae nite and woke up at 10am. Time Check nw.. 5.30pm.. I need sleep... Till nxt time ppl..

Buaizz... and again... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

4:29 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits