Monday, January 23, 2006

How nice.. There goes another day without sleep.. Its like 6.30am now. And in 1hr 30 mins time i have to rush to sch.. Fark. Presentations today.. And IMP to pass up by today.. Just finished IMP individual component and the presentations slide.. Yawn... Darn tired.. And hungry..

Hungry due to the fact that i ate at Ding Tai Feng today with my family in Tampines Mall too early. The portions of the food was kinda ok.. Due to the fact my family called many many different kinds of dishes.. But still i am hungry nw.. Think my stomach work to fast..


Ding Tai Feng at Tampines Mall.. Food was ok.. Price was not. Dun grumble that the pics are small ar.. Cos all the pics in my blog can be clicked to enlarge em on a separate window...


Table full of different kinds of dishes... Quality is there.. Quantity wasn't.. *food was snapped up kinda fast so b4 i can take much pics, this is about wads left*


And due to not eating dinner the night before, no breakfast, no lunch... Only dinner. Tis was how hungry i was.. Not even a single speck of rice or noodles left in my bowls... @_@

I gif Ding Tai Feng 6.5/10.. Generally recommended if u have money to spare.. Best food there i would say is the xiao long bao and the fried rice.. Both are the points gainers.. =)

Went shopping fer clothes after that.. Gave myself 1hr to get clothes cos my parents haf been asking me loads of times to buy clothes.. Haix.. I bought this damn expensive t-shirt frm Billabong.. Basket.. A t-shirt that cost me $50++... Kinda regret now after thinking.... And also i bought another blazer. Cos i kinda lost my another one i bought last year. @_@ Not bad looking.. Decided to make up some new fashion sense on new year by wearing it with something else. Dun wanna buy clothes liao.. No money left. And my boss still owe me $100 bucks..

Hmm decided to call my bike a new name "Project Bumble Bee".. Haha cute name rite? Cos black and yellow ma.. Then i decided to do some spraying and touch up jobs when i have time. So therefore its gonna look even better =) And now always b4 leaving her i will check fer keys.. dun think my heart can tahan that scare too many times... Lucky no one noticed the keys yesterday.. Phew...

6:32 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits