Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wow back frm my outing wif a grp of biker frens at last.. time is like 6.23am.. gosh.. Its damn late.. Haix.. Like the kinda destressed feeling today sia.. Everything ended today... BUT another wave of stress coming on monday.. Exams nxt week and presentation nxt week.. Damn.. How nice..

Supposed to haf "tuan yuan fan of the Shitz" today de.. But due to project, most cannot go out. So in the end only got me cecila, xiaomei, terence and ah ru go only. And thnks to Xiaomei and Cecila pei-ing me while i had to wait.. Even though u gals still got stuff to do.. =)

Went to Kallang Mac, Parklane and Seletar Dam for rounding.. All ride darn fast.. If by myself i won't go at that speed sia.. 120km/h avg.. But nice la.. Exciting.. Haha.. But i cherish my life more.. Anyways.. Go dam there talk talk relax.. So nice sia.. Relax.. See the ppl there racing lolx.. Dumb farks.. So many humps still go race the road.. (the road damn straight although... very nice to run though..) Haix really relaxed to see the huge dam there.. the big body of water... Damn quiet except for the occasional roaring of exhaust pipes.. But once i think of stuff i haf to do i sian 1/2 again..



Didn't took much pics.. here half the no. of bikes that turned up.. the other half was on the other side at the dam.. Didn't bother to walk over..


Darn scenic there.. Bt too bad hp cam wasn't good to capture the moment.. Too bad..

Actually todae really scared me cos when i went meeting xiaomei they all at TM, i parked at the carpark opposite TM.. And i FORGOT TO TAKE MY KEYS frm my bike... A total of 2hrs plus.. I was so gan jiong lorx.. Haix.. I jus joined the Sotong Club as the Vice Chair Man le... Gosh..

Well there's still lots to do now... Damn... Anyways the Open House crap is over at last..
My performance was getting more and more and more boring.. Here's some pics of the show. NOT including me... YET....


Our Show Hosts... Nice pic hor? i take one leh haha =P


Joe Dan.. The "magician" Kinda crappy lol...


Someone frm BSG taking my prop to play.. Haha of cos i dun look so bad when i act.. But u can imagine me with that dumb crap... Tadah u will get one of my role... @_@

Hmm darn i am really tired now sia.. Blog halfway fall asleep liao.. Shit.. Gotta jian chi!! =P K la gotta go liao.. Changing my blog skin to the old one soon.. See ya peeps!!

6:22 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits