Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hmm i sick and tired of that old cheap skin.. So basically i decided to use a even more nicer skin! Which is straight and direct frm the blogger webby!! Haha.. I find tis skin so much straightforward and clean.. The other one too ma fan(troublesome)..

To hell wif the papers today.. Its kinda dumb.. And so coincidental that i have no idea on how to do it... @-_-@ Man.. i am such a goner.. But nvm.. Presentations are like 2 days away.. Gosh.. Kinda wish it goes of once and for all..

PSQ is bad.. Real bad.. I basically did nuts on it.. And apparently my entire grp did nothing too without me asking.. So today 6 was our first meeting of the entire sem.. Cool eh?? Haha.. And we gotta finish it by thursday.. Lol.. Ever did a FULL report wif SPSS findings and graphs as appendix in 2 days? Lol.. I am gonna make that miracle come true.. Trust me.. I will.. I already made one miracle of finishing SPSS findings and analysis in 4hrs come true. Finished it all in one shot by myself and a lil help frm a fren jus now.. All we gotta do now is to start off the report.. Hope can be done.. *prays*

Basically most of us marketers gone mad.. We been doing seriously dumb and weird stuff to destress.. I have a few perfect examples here.. @_@


Wif another few bored and stressed marketers, we made a perfectly normal (dun haf the normal pic cos its a lil "R.A" haha..) mannequin into some kinda horror flick bride.. Gotta admit.. Its really kinda freaky when u are in the dark wif that beside u... We scared the shit outta some others too.. ^_^ Actually had a picture of me wif it.. But i deleted it off cos i look too spastic in the pic haha =P


Jocelyn and Farhana posing fer the pic.. Cheese! haha! This is lvl 2 and near highest lvl of stress already.. We are all reaching there =)

And great.. I really liven up to my name of Yu Sheng.. aka Rain God.. I went to 85 eat Stingray and Sambal KangKong *yum yum* with my fren after finishing my PSQ SPSS.. Rode there ar... When still walking its ok.. When i reach the bike start engine to warm up... A speck of raindrop dropped... Nvm... Still ok.. Then reach 85 eat also ok... Then when wan go home after eating... Jus stand up nia.. *BOM!!!* <--- Sound of thunder... RAIN POUR DOWN.... &%^(@#% STILL nvm.. I got lap top wif me today so went to Justin's house do my IMP and stuff.. Go his house ok.. rain stopped a lil... THEN when at ard 1am... I gonna leave... Sky was ok.... Went down the lift... Got on the bike... Drizzle.. I nvm... I ignore... Drive nearly out of carpark.. Gone case... Rain pour like someone broke a pipe... Quickly ride up the kerb and hide frm rain.. If not my laptop byebye liao... So i wait lor wait damn long then drizzle.. Haix.. Wasted lots of my time..

CAN I APPEAL TO THE SKY TO STOP RAINING WHENEVER I RIDE????? HOW COME ALWAYS SO COINCIDENTAL??

Sheez...

1:49 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits