Friday, April 21, 2006

Well u guys mus have noticed... I been blogging seriously lesser than normal these few days.. Well The reason to this is probably due to my very boring life that i lead.. Nothing special or terrfic incidents happens much to me. So oh well.. And darn... haix... I mus either be dying, or i am going to be sick... I can actually tahan to eat ONE SINGLE bowl of Nissin Instant Noodles for the day before's Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner + that very day's Breakfast n Lunch.. WTH is wrong wif my stomach???

Anyways back frm the 3 day chalet wif "Holiday" and gang.. Enjoyable... Fun =) But i thot we were suppose to watch DVD?? Main objective = failed to reach.. lol... Nvm.. Had quite a pleasant BBQ the first day... SoTonGs are forever the best to "peng"... Yum... It tasted real good.. But due to the fact that i emptied half a bottle of sambal chili into a small serving of SotonGs.. It was super duper hot... The kind where u eat and then u feel as though u grow wings type of hot.. Wahh... But Shiok ah...

Day 2 was ok... Slow day.. Wanted to bike over to SSC to get Julius n my idiotic pay.. In the end the rain GOT to come when we are gonna to set off to get.. So in the end we took a frigging cab over to SSC... For my case its ok.. But as for Jul, he didn't even get a single cent cos apparently his wasn't ready.. So in simple words, he paid to not get pay. ^-^ Oh well... =)

Well since now i already got my pay, i offically fire off SSC Jackson Millers. Screw that place.. Well actually not the place.. But the Bitchy supervisor. She wan her "CORK OPENER" so much rite... Until the extent she gotta sms me every single day to ask for it.. Then so not polite somemore.. Well now SCREW on ur CORK OPENER! Stop bothering me abt it. She want it so much i dun mind buying few dozens to drown her in it sia.. Take ur frigging pay and get someone else to help u! I dun gif a damn whether they all in deep shit or nt sia.. I am their last part timer, so therefore if i leave thats the last of their part timers.. Which therefore they left wif 3 ppl to tend a restaurant.. I wish em good luck.. ^_^ Eat shit and die bitch...

Haix now super duper full... Can actually say stuffed... Cos basically i haf no appetite de.. But since my mum and dad wants to bring me out to dinner.. I bo bian gotta eat.. Then my mum found out todae i nv eat breakfast and lunch, b4 dinner she buy dozen of the HongKong "Har Gao and Siew Mai" gif me eat lor.. Stuff me like mad.. Then dinner call SUPER lots of food... Force me eat like dunno wad.. Ok la not force la.. Good intentions i noe.. But really sia.. I am now really darn stuff... A small punch i may puke sia... @_@..

Ya and anyways thanks for everything u guys did for me "Holidays" and gang =) It was really a blast... Enjoyed every single part of it... EXCEPT getting half of my face in the cake.. Cos i still smell cream in my nose... (yucks... @_@) I sure will RMB well one ar Terence... Thanks SO MUCH! =P

Hmm go watch my bai fen bai i jus d/w first then sae liao.. JJ =) Zhan...

Anyways... happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.. Happy birthday to me... ^-^V

9:27 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits