Saturday, April 29, 2006

Haix sian.. HOPE i gonna recover soon.. o_o

Recently i getting kind of HATE my phone sia. really la... Dun ask me why... dun feel like saying it anyways. But sometimes dun u jus agree that when u r doing something ah or thinking of something... It frickin rings n disrupts ur thinking and stuff.. Then worse is that u look at the no. u see is someone u super duper hate picking up de no. EG of such ppl include: Singapore Swimming Club Supervisor __ ... I so feel like picking up the phone and scream "*UCK U" one lor. Basket.. But thinking for a while i believe rather not...

Actually got views of the election thingy going on... But thinking far.. i decided to keep my mouth shut... Dangerous stuff... 0_O Nv mind la.. Dun listen to me crap..

School started.. People are like SUPER kiasu running ard to make groups EVEN though tutorials haven even started a single lesson. Good liao lor.. People like me who only have less than a handful of frens that went to the same class as me are in deep shit lor... This is like wad the fark. I am NOT going to form ANY grp at the moment. I will wait for the classes start. Best is tutor for MY class choose grp. (MY CLASS HOR... Dun flame me...) At least its going to be fair. Even if tio Fk'up people also is considered suay cannot say anything. Haix... Only wait and pray liao..

Die sia.. haix.. Memory getting worse nowadays.. I forgotten wad i wanted to blog.. #&@!($%
Haix suan le... end here first..

6:36 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits