Friday, May 12, 2006

*wipe sweat* At long last i put up the new blog skin.. Took me awhile to do it la.. Cos wif the projects all going at full steam already.. I had to do it in my slacking time *although there is quite a long slacking time* but as i was lazy la u see.. 100% fully my own works sia.. Even the small Links and taggy buttons. =PpP

JJ!!! The new theme.. Nice anot? Spent me ages try to do the JJ compilation photo

la... All my photoshop skill all rusty liao.. Dun even rmb how to draw straight lines usin photoshop @_@..

Gif some comments on my skin ya? Gif marks also!! =P Ok la.. Cannot slack liao... Back to my project.. See ya..

PS: I give up talking sense into u. I nv given up on a person b4.. U r the first...

2:00 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits