Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh well.. work is starting AGAIN in 6hours. YES 6 hrs and its only 12am now. How the hell did i land myself in such deep shit.. -.- Ok fine say i am lazy for all i care. Look. Am i so hard up to such an extent? NO. Ok fine i am hard up but no nid work like dog lo! -.- bought this upon myself. So much for trying to be more productive in wad i do and not be a lazy bum.

Kaplan is making my life difficult lo. Every single day at work. (they are our present clients) Everytime think i am superman. Always do things last min. And my boss.. haix.. Dunno wad to say. He's a nice person no doubt abt this. But sometimes his instructions are really and i mean REALLY unclear. It will be like hey, *enter name here* err do this proposal. their requirements are er.. Very easy one la. U jus follow wad i said.

ok.. So... Wad did he said???? Other than do this proposal and very easy???? Well thats what he normally do.. Ya he say can ask him la. But looking at how busy he is with his personal stuff too how to ask? -.- Therefore i rather work on events rather stay in office rot everyday. Every single day. (Yes i still hold the grudge that my off day is eaten up cos i got no pay on that day and i work till late)

So much for work. Here comes good news! since tml is Friday. So that means ONE MORE DAY TO MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Woot@!!!@!!!@!!!

Haha can't wait can.. Lol.. But weird hor my birthday i going to other ppl's birthday party that is celebrated early.??? haha.. Oh well. =) Going to say bye to my number ONE in front of my age.. Suddenly i feel old. Its really sad i left my childhood and teen hood so fast. Off to become adult hood already. I don't really like the idea of so many responsibilities on my shoulder sia. Looking at kids running about and playing. Its really so nice. I want to be like them no worries. Even though they are powerless to make decisions which is the only setback of being a child but its alright to me. I enjoy being protected from this cruel world where ppl stab each other or something similar to be noticed and be "up there" Its a reality lo.

I miss primary sch where we rush down to canteen to get the great fishball noodle that is $1.60(at my age that is ALOT) cos we always upsize haha. Then pay 70cents for a soup that is based on pure luck to taste nice if not it taste like soap water. BUT we kids still take the risk. Cos when its nice its heavenly that kind where u put LOADS of chili to make it hot. Those were the days where we always get scolded for not doing homework and get punished BUT still be smiling and happy abt it. Its jus pure innocent life. I love this life.

Then it comes to secondary school where every single morning i have to wake up at 5.00am to bathe and take bus and SLEEP on bus till Chung Cheng where i will auto wake up when reach stop that kind. Then be the first few to reach school gates then go class either sleep again or copy homework together with a lot of other friends or play "Ban luck" then zao when councillors come to spot check. Darn fun haha. =) Its jus pure bonding at that time. With every school finish or recess we ZAO to canteen and i mean by RUN. lol cos queues always stack up like sandbags when the bell rings. In a short 30 secs whole canteen can full that kind one. =) Food was really great la. Miss all the nice stuff in Chung Cheng.... Sch work aside cos i always fail to get my report book myself then nid go see principal that kind lol. Its fun where every year he sets a target for me then i every year miss it. Then nevertheless he does it yearly. Lol.. Dunno why but its really great to be in sec sch...

Then we have poly life. Where i slacked off my first year totally had loads of great memories and grew up at yr 2 officially cos thinking started to become more like old man. (danger zone) Nevertheless the memories with my grp mates and everyone i know where we started from 7people then sadly slowly drop to a few then now got new grp that kind.. BUT now got great friends still ard me =) U ppl are great...

Then we have my dear Bee. Such an amazing thing that we can know each other not in singapore BUT in Taiwan. Like wad Poh Chin said: "Like fairytale!!!" Process no nid to blog out la ah haha =P Start to figure out many things in life. Its thru her. Yea. BUT dun be too happy ah Bee. U make me vomit blood sometimes also de lor =P

Figured at my age i really went thru a lot. REALLY alot. Sure belong to the grp of the sad teens. But of cos i had my fair share of nice things and nice frens and most imptly nice Bee. =P

Its another road to another benchmark in my life soon. Soon things are going to be different from what it is now. Soon. I wish time just turn back with all the happy memories intact and bad ones down the chute.

12:03 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits