Friday, December 15, 2006

Its really been a while i updated isn't it? And after so long. My update has to be such a big news..
Just got discharged today from the hospital.. Jus met wif an accident on TPE. Really thank god i am still here wif some minor injuries compared to nearly run over by tt bus.. @_@ That big wheel was like resting beside my rib can... god.. i will never forget tt.. Never.. Argh.. Screw tt sedan car driver.. Ran off after seeing got accident. wtf..

I would say ah CGH A&E sux big time one lo.. No time management and everything haphazardly done one.. $##!~!@ I was admitted and i have to sit on the wheel chair to wait to be seen. Waited like half an hour b4 anyone came lo! If its really very serious the patient gone le lo.. basket.. Then after that the xray the consultation.. everything total add together i think i totally wait 2hr plus for everything to be done lo. Best part after everything done. They did ABSOLUTELY nothing to my wounds. No dressing no cleaning no nothing at all. WTF. I dulan go wheel my wheelchair to the nurse station to ask them to help me clean my wound lo! Useless ppl and to think i still haf to pay 65++ for tt lousy treatment. No wait not treatment. A talk with the stupid doctor. Thats all lo! Last time when i fainted sent to CGH also make me wait so long total condemm their service sia..

Really thnks those that expressed their concern to me abt my accident really appreciate it loads.. No thnks to ppl who call and first thing ask "HAVEN DIE AH??" thnks so much HOR. "DUN DIE WE NEED U" rite? Don't worry I HAVEN DIE.

Really thnks to bei that rushed down to A&E right after work.. Thanks for your company... Hugs.. Don't sad le ya?

K.. I need some rest.. Update again nxt time.. ciao..

God bless..

3:23 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits