Monday, October 02, 2006

Yet another day at work with nothing much to do. Zzz.. Damn drowsy.. Dunno why.. Haix.. Trying my best to not fall asleep lo… By far my job has nothing to complain about… Things has been working out quite fine.. Usual. Act busy and keep away frm work lol… Waiting for the events to start soon. Then can have more pay than basic pay ^-^V

Ooh sold off my Dopod 818 Pro already.. It’s a great phone but as I said… Too good.. Dun really nid it… So in 5 days… I bought a new W900I! Woo hoo… Power sia… the outlook very nice and the speakers are good… Althogh ppl say the cam not good enough.. But I think not bad leh.. Pics super clear lo… Used the K800I.. ok la the pics of cos clearer la.. 3.2 mega pixels.. But I think this one sufficient le.. K800I very boring ^-^



Back


Swivel Mechanism


Stunning Backlight


Mini quite "useless" VGA cam..

Welcome any qns abt the last three phones i used for comparisions. Direct all qns to demonic_souls@hotmail.com

Ok back to work on my presentation slides for tml's client's meeting.. see ya! haha!

4:48 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits