Thursday, June 22, 2006

Normally "Stressed" is spelt as S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D.. But it seems as though my personal dictionary decided to change the spelling to M-A-R-K-E-T-I-N-G lately... The three heavy loads of marketing project seems to get heavier day by day even though i m working on it every single day... ZzZz... Ideas dun seem to pop up as easily as before.. Arrg.. My head can't seem to keep useful info as before, but decided to switch modes and think abt stuff eg: Holidays, World Cup.. <--(although i am getting to hate it more.... will elaborate why later)

Ahh World Cup.... It started out so nice... Won like hmm $400+++ happy like mad lo... Then things start to turn for the worse.. Czech players decided i won too much so they lost to the nice lil 3 time "Rain-Dancing" champions.. <-- (ok i noe a lil racist pardon me plz) Then the nice Pizza-Makers Country felt that they too strong so mus pang chance to the Fast Food Orginators Country make a draw.. These two clowns made me lost like hmm.. $300+? Ok nv mind... Then the Tabasco Sauce Country made so many reports that they will pia to the end to win Portugal yesterday since Portugal said they give up and dun wan to play liao. In the end Tabasco Sauce still lose 2-1.. $^&#@ Thats another $100+.. Lastly... Arrg... My fav Argentina missed soooo many chances yesterday to get Holland *at least they defended well against Holland though* in the end come out score 0-0... TWO BIG EGGS... !$#@#@ another $150+ gone.. So therefore total i lost like $200+++ and still counting.. ZzZzz (although i count myself lucky cos a few of my frens lost like $800++ E.A) Therefore i am starting to wonder if Singapore Pools got"paka" wif the World Cup to win money or not sia... Haix so much abt the World Cup... Let's see wad i promised to do when i am free.. 1. Finish layout of valerie's blog. 2. Do Mary's blog 3. Find a superb graphics card for zheng. 4. Find a cheap PSP for cyn 5. WATCH SCARY MOVIE 4!! Long list sia.. cos all this seems hard to do when i haven finish my project and IJ.. Not to mention bloody APEL 3.. I dun wan go honor's year 4... @_@

Sharing some pic i got from downtown east these few days which made me ponder.....


Sesame Street Live, Out Of This World... Making ppl pay to look at people in big bird, elmo,cookie monster's costumes... Jumping, sing, waving their arms madly.. Who won't want to be OUT of this world...


There's nothing funny abt this pic.. "Wang Lei"... I still "Da Lei" (thunder) sia... PS: Pun intended =P I mean will people really pay to go see him????? I mean why not pay me and i act sia... Zzz... I wonder isit jus me and zheng, or this guy really have a "beat me plz" face..

===============================================

Countdown to JJ Concert..

2 DAYS!!!

AHHH i want to go!!!!!

3:31 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits