Saturday, June 03, 2006

Sry for no updates people.. Don't really haf the time nowadays..

Seriously... I am darn troubled by the SIP thingy.. God damned... The deadline is coming up soon somemore... haix.. The SIP form is god damn long.. Secondly its super long winded and confusing and the worse part is that if u haf a very lazy boss that don't really like long winded shit.. U are in a hell lot of problem.... And that person is me... Haix.. WTF lor the basket idiot that came up with the form. Ask him wad if don't haf training cos i learnt last time how, he tell me cannot no training.. WTF.. Haix screw it la.. I also dunno how..

I figured that my temper has been quite short these few days.. Really don't know why... Especially when i am thinking of things I get irritated very easily. Things has not really been a breeze fo me i would say.. Nearly everything has gone wrong. Partially gotta blame the weather sia... fuckin hot for the past few weeks lor! @#&!^$ When want it to rain it don't rain.. Don't want it to rain, it pours.

Haix.. Test starting in like 2 hours from now.. Really feel damn screwed.. Like nv really study like tt although i did run thru... Although i really hate this phrase.. But this time i got to use it ba.. "Let things take its own course" <--- Makes me feel really useless cos i cannot even control my own destiny.. Ahh enough ramblings.. Back to last minute run thru...

5:34 AM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits