Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saddam's gone today lo.. Read the article if interested:

Saddam Hussein executed in Baghdad

Ok its already the 30th... zZz leaving me with 4 more days to finish my SIP report.. No shit.. And 6 more days for entre IJ business ideas!! No!!! I am still in holiday mood can... Zzz

Wow ytd i truely understood the meaning of "balls dropping experience" No shit.. Not gonna explain it here.. For myself to noe nia... Wah.. I never want it to happen ever sia.. Will die of heart attack if this happens too much.. Thank god for getting me out of that really dangerous situation.. @_@ Thought i would have died lo!

Anyways changed the wallpaper for the time being to Misa Aname frm Death Note 2 .. Self made again zzZz can't find a single Misa wallpaper can! Stupid shit.. So i DIY lo. Plz ah.. If REALLY wanna kope it ah.. Leave the watermark of my name hor.. Dun like my last JJ pic go and take my water mark out and say u ownself make. &&*@*#! Sorry JJ haf to move for a while.. ^-^ Kawaii-so-ne..~~

Will wait for my ah bee to watch Deathnote 2 =)

1:52 PM

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home

eDw|n TaN
Wasted Off 20 Years of Life
A person who does not like emotions
Emotionally Unstable
21st April 1987 i Saw The Ugly World
demonic_souls@hotmail.com

::Bei

::Jan

::Jia Hui

::Joyce

::Another Joyce ^_^

::Sharon

::IvY

::Mingzhen

::Shi Ru

::Xue Lian

::Zhun

::Abby

 



No. Of Visits